Book chat

Here is a blog post that i wrote about the book 
types that I like and my favourite book chat books, 
enjoy!:

book genres that I enjoy:

some of the book genres that I enjoy are adventure fiction, horror, fantasy and mystery. I enjoy these because they usually have lots of suspense and make you want to read them for hours. They also have lots and lots of fun and exciting scenes that accur in the books.

my favourite book chat book so far in 2019:

we have only had two book chat books so far which have been (for me) Goldfish boy and The magicians Elephant. I probably enjoyed the magicians elephant more than goldfish boy because it has a really good story line and also it isn’t too long so I can also read other book after.

What book genres do you enjoy? Can you write me a 10 book list of your favourite books? If not do 5.

2 thoughts on “Book chat”

1. Hi Patrick,

Great first post for library! It sounds like you enjoy a lot of different types of books. I’m the same, but my favourite genres are definitely historical fiction and world cultures because I love reading about different cultures and historical events.

I’m glad you enjoyed The Magician’s Elephant; I also enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the very quirky characters and the way their stories all connected at the end of the story.

Next time you write a blog post, can you please include a photo of one of your books? Images really help engage the reader in your post.

Happy blogging!

Miss Davidson.

2. Hi Pat,

I to did like the Magician’s elaphent. 5 books that I liked are:
    1:The Fall
    2:❤️Midnight Gang❤️
    3:The Land of Stories
    4:26 Story Tree House
    5:❤️The Enchanted Woods❤️
    6: The Last 13
    (7: D.R Seuss❤️)

My favourite genre is Mystery, humour, ‘n’ non fiction.

Come read about my review on the Fall.

Can you name 10 books you like?

Harvey