The Fall by Tristan Bancks

My favourite book chat in 2019.

The Fall by Tristan Bancks is a very suspenseful mystery book. This year I read The Fall with some other people for book chat and Ireally enjoyed it.

It is about a boy named Sam who wakes up in the night because of angry voices in the apartment above his. He goes and sees what’s happening through a window and he sees a body fall from the balcony. He thinks the man was pushed by someone. Sam has a dad called Harry who is a crime reporter so he goes into his room to tell him but Harry is gone. Then Sam goes to see the body that fell but it is gone too. Someone has seen Sam and knows he is a whiteness. This is not good! I won’t tell you anymore because it would spoil such an amazing thriller!

I liked the book because it was a real page turner. I would always want to keep reading and see what Sam did next. Let’s just say that it was like a puzzle. There were red hearings throughout the book that really made you want to keep reading and figure it out with Sam. What happens in the book at the end is completely unpredictable which was great.

Here is the book cover:

Will you read The Fall? Do you like mystery books? Will the next 24 hours be Sam’s last?